Founder & Principal
Waller Consulting, LLC
Ginny Waller is the former Executive Director of the largest, free-standing sexual assault services agency in South Carolina. She is also a senior nonprofit manager and lawyer (licensed in South Carolina) with more than sixteen years of experience in nonprofit leadership development, strategic planning, and operational efficiency with specializations in change management and relationship building. Her passion is supporting nonprofit leaders as a thought partner and strategic adviser to build capacity to dream their nonprofits’ visions into realityas founder and principal adviser of WallerConsulting, LLC. Client successes include the following:
- Reduced staff turnover by 87% by restructuring organizational hierarchy, targeting employee development using current trends, and outreaching to targeted community organizations.
- Secured more than $32 million in funding from governmental entities, private foundations, corporations, community organizations, and individuals.
- Diversified funding streams by increasing individual giving (+28%) and corporate giving (+20%), and developing fee-based business models, while maintaining less than 15% operational expenses.
She has received numerous accolades for excellence in the profession:
- Award for Non-Profit Leadership (2013), South Carolina Association of Non-Profit Organizations
- President’s Award (2012) and Young Lawyer of the Year (2008), South Carolina Bar
- Fundraising Professional of the Year (2015), Association of Fundraising Professionals -Midlands Chapter
Ginny has served on numerous boards, including the National Guard Bureau Spouses’ Club, Wiesbaden Community Spouses’ Club, and the South Carolina Coalition Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault. She is a member of the South Carolina Bar, Certified Fund Raising Executive International, Association of Fundraising Professionals-DC, and the Center for Non-Profit Excellence. She is also an industry expert with the Center for Non-Profit Advancement.