How much does it cost to become an EVAWI Member?
The dues for EVAWI’s Professional Membership Program are $150 per year.
What benefits will I receive with my EVAWI Membership?
As a Member of EVAWI, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Members-Only Portal with access to exclusive content, resources, policy updates, and more
- Discussion Board offering unlimited opportunities for ideas, solutions, and challenges
- Member Directory to build your own global network of professional contacts in the field
- Job Board to post opportunities for employment or independent contract work for subject matter experts
- Quarterly Newsletter to keep you apprised of EVAWI’s activities and events, including Members-Only features
- Discounted Registration for EVAWI training events, both in-person and virtual
- Members-Only Events for unparalleled access to webinars, interviews, and other opportunities to connect
- Member Surveys to offer YOUR input on EVAWI’s programs and activities
- Professional Affiliation with an internationally recognized training organization and global leadership voice
What are the criteria to become an EVAWI Member?
EVAWI’s Professional Membership Program is open to all criminal justice and legal professionals, and other first responders, health care providers, victim advocates, education and campus professionals, social service providers, government employees, and anyone else serving victims of gender-based violence.
What is the cancellation policy?
You may cancel your EVAWI Membership at any time. However, Membership dues are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Where can I find EVAWI’s W-9 form?
Download our W-9 form here (under Tax Documents).
I have an EVAWI User Account. Does that mean I am an EVAWI Member?
No. Anyone can create an EVAWI User Account to gain access to our online training, webinars, and other resources. Having a User Account does not mean you are an EVAWI Member (nor is an EVAWI User Account required to become an EVAWI Member). EVAWI Members must apply and pay dues to gain access to Members-Only content, events, and promotions.
Does EVAWI offer Agency Memberships?
No, EVAWI does not offer Agency Memberships at this time.
Does EVAWI offer group discounts for the Professional Membership Program?
No, EVAWI does not offer group discounts on Memberships at this time.
I want to purchase EVAWI Memberships for my staff. How do I do that?
To purchase multiple EVAWI Memberships, please register and pay for each person individually (using our online portal), or contact our Director of Finance Jessica@evawintl.org for bulk registration and payment.
How do I convince my supervisor to pay for my EVAWI Membership?
You know the value you’ll receive from becoming an EVAWI Member. That’s why we developed templates with language and facts you can use to make a strong case for your supervisor. Download our customizable templates to get started.
Who do I contact with additional questions about EVAWI’s Professional Membership Program?
Contact EVAWI staff at email@example.com.