Trauma and Resilience Integration Using Multiple Pathways to Healing (TRIUMPH) model is a trauma informed model that allows flexibility in how trauma is processed. We know that the model of treatment is not a “one size fits all” so we have integrated the information gathered from the Adverse Childhood Experiences Study (ACES), the brain science that exists in regard to how trauma affects the brain and how powerful healthy relationships can be as a corrective experience. We have used a model that encompasses multiple modalities including intermodal yoga, dance movement, art healing, community resiliency model, council circles and other non-traditional methods of healing and most of all it includes choice for clients to be in control of their treatment. This workshop will talk more in depth about the TRIUMPH model and how to implement it at your agency, how to collaborate with partners to help expand your reach and participants will learn new modalities that they can use in any setting.
As a result of this webinar, participants will be better able to:
- Describe the TRIUMPH model and be able to identify at minimum, one treatment modality in the TRIUMPH model.
- Practice a new intervention, community resiliency model created by TRI, that they can use with clients and themselves.
- Understand what it means to be trauma and resiliency informed and the differences between the two.
- Recognize just how important it is to practice self-care and mindfulness in the work that we do.
- Utilizing technology to our advantage to connect and engage with clients.
With a paid registration or subscription, you are free to personally listen to this webinar, as many times as you wish. You may also excerpt or cite the material following accepted conventions. However, you may not allow other individuals to listen to this webinar without their own registration or subscription.